With great joy in our hearts and abounding excitement, we invite you to join us in our journey to bring home our sweet daughter from China to her forever family.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

With great joy in our hearts and abounding excitement, we invite you to join us in our journey to bring home our sweet daughter from China to her forever family.







I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.
John 14:18






Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
Isaiah 6:8

 
 
 

"And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me."
Matthew 18:5


1 comment:

  1. Alyson, Dusty, Ty, and Ava:

    I am so proud of you! This little girl is about to get the best mommy and daddy the world has to offer. To make this union even more of a highlight, she will immediately be warmed by the love of a wonderful brother and sister too. Uncle Kyle and Aunt Valerie are so very excited to have another niece. Mary, Donovan, and Gabriel look forward to having another cousin to share their lives with.

    Love you all,
    Uncle Kyle and Aunt Valerie

    ReplyDelete